Ads 468x60px

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

WHITE CROW


Christmas Morning with 50 Crows

A few years ago I spent Christmas in a cabin by a lake in the snow country of Arizona. I had just walked away from doing spiritual awakening seminars with a partner. I had to, I needed time for integration. All the 'teaching' and assisting others and the personal energies that had been activated in me needed time for settling into my bones and birthing a new me. A whole new side of life had been opening up for me. The 'shadow' side, the 'dark', the subconscious, the mysterious, the side we carefully have tried to contain, hide, pretend is not there in our current model of civilization-hoping somehow that if we ignore it it won't be there. This of course doesn't work. And we reap all kinds of 'wake up calls', diseases, cancer, wars, terrorism, dysfunctional relationships, school shootings, heart disease, depression etc.

So my 'shadow' self had been coming up in my life. The hidden-occluded parts of myself had been triggered and were surfacing for healing-completion-integration. It felt so good! To finally get the real healing going...and scary, and unfamiliar of course. Even though the world labeled me 'depressed' or 'angry' or even 'suicidal' that wasn't my reality. My reality was that I was finally being honest, finally talking real feelings with God, wanting to really know...my Self and God. And He was right there, God sent all kinds of help and assistance in many forms. This is the story of one of those times of real assistance.

Christmas morning I awoke early. My friend was still sleeping and I decided to go for a walk. A snow had fallen. There was that perfect quiet of a Sunday-new snow-early morning and Christmas on top of it. It felt like the whole world was sleeping and I was walking through the brand new world. Absolutely still--quiet. I felt so peaceful.

As I walked down the road it was reminding me of my growing up in Sweden with lots of snow. The Ponderosa Pine was almost the same as the pine trees of my childhood. As I 'crunched' my way down the road I would let my attention expand out, I would 'feel-sense' the whole forest around me. It felt wonderful connecting with Nature again, She's always there, waiting for us to interact with Her again. At a certain point on the road I had a feeling to walk off the road and up over a small rise. I wanted to feel pure snowy forest. As I crested the little hill I stopped in my tracks.

Below me was an almost perfect circle of young pine trees and down on the ground in the circle the trees formed were what must have been...50 crows.

I stood for a while just watching them. They were walking in a circle on the ground.

As I started towards them, they noticed me and flew up into the trees around the clearing where they remained. I, boldly in my young fearlessness, proceeded to walk right into the center of the circle into 'where angels fear to tread' and stood there. They were looking at me fiercely, some would perhaps say glaring, and not liking me interrupting them. I looked on the ground and saw their footprints in a circle around me in the snow. I stood there for a while and just felt. The crows were quiet. And then I asked them who they were and what they were doing.

"We are the No - Names. We are the part of you, the Formless, the Hollow, the Empty Robe that you have forsaken.

We are You, a part of you that is the Forever Quiet, Eternal Peace, Timeless Source, Empty Mother Womb, Space Itself. Your world has separated from this--it's Womb and therefore your world cannot last, or renew itself, and will come apart. It already is for those who look and see. Your current model of life for many is fearful of Emptiness, of the Womb of the Mother, of the Quiet, of the No-Thing, of Stillness. We, the No-Names are feared and labeled 'evil' when not understood. The truth is we only reflect back to you that which is already in you as help so you can refresh your selves, clean yourselves, heal-whole yourselves. You have asked to know this part of yourself again and this experience is given to you and all who wish it. Yes it is a 'privilege' as you would term it. We don't view it that way. It is automatic, no words, you are here, meant to be. Your innocent light is for us also an awakening. We also want to join back with you and your world, for we are One and the same and Original Intent is for Us to work together and Be One."

As they were speaking, I had closed my eyes and saw-felt them as me, as beings of God, of all of us, as Guardians holding Space open for Creation and as pieces of many of us that we had rejected and separated from. I saw the image of those paintings here in the Southwest of the 'empty robes' which is the connection still with these eternal parts of ourselves.


"To upset the conclusion that all crows are black, there is no need to seek demonstration that no crows are black; it is sufficient to produce one white crow; a single one is sufficient." --William James.

SOURCE : http://www.spiritravel.com/viewarticle.php?ID=6

0 comments: